Bkgrnd

Monday, June 11, 2007

Welcome!

So if Craig can blog about Maine and Taylor can blog about cards and a million other people can blog about nothing at all, then I decided that there's no reason why I cannot blog when we have an awesome daughter and we are building a house and I have thoughts too! :) Welcome to our blog. Since I am entirely bad about sending out mass emails with pictures of Lily and all of the goings-on around here, this is probably the best route for anyone interested in those things!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

I'm interested!! Keep it comin'! ;)

Craig said...

It's about time really- lol. I'm glad you've decided to blog. It is a great way to keep people posted without the guilt of sending mass e-mails. It's great to see your house. I'm excited to return home and see it and Lily in person. Oh you two as well.

Anonymous said...

YES!!
I'm so excited about this, Cody! Oh my, Lily is BEAUTIFUL...a blondie?? And your wonderful home looks so nice and in a "serene" place. How exciting! I'm looking forward to this blog thing...I'm with you, don't know a thing about it, but I look forward to the updates:)
Thanks for the invitation:)

Monique said...

Ok so I created an account so I can log in to your blog:O)