Yes, you're at the right blog :). I wanted to tell you all how much fun watching my brother (Brad) in the County Fair Demo Derby was last Friday! Not only did I know someone in the smashing event, but our very own beloved Buick was his mode of transportation. Last winter it needed some work just to make it through the cold weather. Brad fixed it up enough to last til spring
and we told him he could have it for a demo car this summer. I didn't really know if he'd do it, but there we were last Friday night. I also got to help some with the paint job. Yes, that's my incredible art skill coming out in the form of a scary skull for the hood of the car. For someone who usually draws flowers and sunshines, it was a bit of a stretch, but I'm secretly proud :). Although he didn't win the big bucks, he also didn't get hurt (bonus!), and he had a blast. Glad we could be a part of it, Brad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment