I have mixed feelings about this tree that leans over the end of our driveway. I love it because it's beautiful and it means my favorite season is right around the corner. But I also can't believe that another summer has come and gone SO quickly! There are actually several trees in our yard that have given up on getting any rain this summer and are closing up shop for the winter. My hopes for summer rain have changed to hopes of LOTS of snow this winter and plenty of snow days! [I can't believe I just said "snow"............]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! The place looks great. I'm really impressed. I mean, I didn't expect less, but it really looks awesome. I really like what you did with the landscaping. A lot of people are brave enough to try the "we just tore some stuff up" look, but you were and you've really pulled it off nicely.
Post a Comment