That sure counts! Wow. I'm always amazed at what the human body is capable of. Every time I am pregnant myself, or see someone else at that point, it just doesn't seem like it's really real, does it? SURE there's a little person growing in there! (Well, I guess, what else would it be?) And, WHAT!? you expect it to come OUT? No Way. Not possible. But it is. I love it. Can't wait to meet him!
You are so cute! I love your expression, too. Wow! That green sweatshirt is magical and I can't spell this late at night! (Majical, three times before I figured out why that didn't look right!)
6 comments:
Girl... you are lookin' gooooooood! Can't wait to hear the exciting news!
That sure counts! Wow. I'm always amazed at what the human body is capable of. Every time I am pregnant myself, or see someone else at that point, it just doesn't seem like it's really real, does it? SURE there's a little person growing in there! (Well, I guess, what else would it be?) And, WHAT!? you expect it to come OUT? No Way. Not possible. But it is. I love it. Can't wait to meet him!
You are so cute! I love your expression, too. Wow! That green sweatshirt is magical and I can't spell this late at night! (Majical, three times before I figured out why that didn't look right!)
WOW what a cool photo! You look exotically beautiful, Cody. How exciting that it's a matter of weeks!
elisa
You look great Cody!! How exciting! Hope everything goes well! Looking forward to seeing pictures of the new little guy!
Ok Cody you finally have me beat your belly is now bigger than mine but in a few weeks i will have u beat again
Ricky
Post a Comment