Bkgrnd

Monday, September 22, 2008

The 3 Month Comparison

Mason is officially three months old, so it's time to compare the siblings! What do you think now?

Mason at three months:

Lily at three months:

Mason at three months:
Lily at three months:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is my first official blog comment-maybe I'm moving up in the world! Mason is so precious. I can see your dad in the last picture of Lily.

Mike and Katie said...

I've love the little look on Lily face. Mason is such a stud, too.

Come check out my little Kung Fu baby, too.

Katie

Anonymous said...

Wow! They really do look so similar :) Their demeanor is very different though :) LOL

LL said...

I love the pictures! Mason without hair would look a lot like Lily. It was so fun to have him (and Lily) here yesterday. We'll have to do it regularly. Us moms have to stick together :)

Anonymous said...

What a pair of super cuties!!! I just love Mason's wild hair! I think they share a likeness...but also that Lily resembles you more and Mason looks more like Shandy :)