Bkgrnd

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We Get to Live Here

When we moved back "home" a few years ago, we were so excited to be back in the woods. And fall is seriously the best time to be here. I'm so thankful! And honestly, the other night when we were burning the last stump pile and I could smell the smoke in the crisp autumn air and look at the magnificent colors surrounding our home as I watched my little girl play in the yard, I almost had to pinch myself. I get to live here. I feel very blessed.



PS: Lily gets to play here! Check out those trees in our backyard. They're about 80 feet tall and are 60-100 years old. I like them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful home you guys have made for you and your family!! How exciting to think of the many happy years and memories you will share together there! Enjoy every minute!

Mike and Katie said...

I love fall, too. The maple trees are so beautiful.

Katie