The kind lady over at My Charming Kids started this thing called "Not Me Monday". She claims it has therapeutic power. We'll see.
1) I did not forget to have Lily go potty before we left to go grocery shopping. I did not continue to forget that she had not yet gone potty at all that day as we headed into the library. After her accident in the children's section, I did not try to make her wear her wet undies and pants, since I didn't have anything else for her to wear...to no avail. Finally, I did not take her suggestion of strapping one of Mason's [very small] diapers to her bottom, make her carry her own wet items (you know, so everyone would know that my almost-three-year-old did at one time wear undies and jeans), and proceed to the book check-out with a half-naked, diapered almost-three-year-old. Nope. We didn't do that.
2) I did not almost cry today when my daughter accidentally dropped her [newly] beloved tiny fairy doll out the car window and proceed to completely mourn its passing. Seriously. It was so sad.
3) I did not take a picture of the pie that Lily poked her little fingers into, instead of disciplining her. What kind of loose parenting would that be?
I'm sure I didn't do a lot more last week, I just can't think of them at the moment. But really, MckMama might have something here. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my goodness, I remember those days of being on high alert for the sudden dash to the potty! Really cute blog by the way and such cute kids!
Your kids are so cute!! I am sad for your little monkey's lost fairy doll too...poor monkey :(
My 3yr old continues to have accidents...I keep thinking it will soon pass...but it hasn't yet! So sad about the passing of the little fairy doll!
How cool you know Taylor! She is so creative and one of my favorite card makers. It really is a small world. :)
I never remember to have extra clothes in Amanda's diaper bag. So far, it hasn't come back to haunt me, but I'm due!
I never noticed the finger pokes until you mentioned it. I just thought she ate half the pie!
Post a Comment