Remember this boy with this hair? Since the day he was born, he had this wild, crazy, Donald Trump-like hair. It wasn't the prettiest or most uniform hair, but it was his hair, you know? Well, last night Mason got to stay home with daddy while Lily and I went to Awana. I figured they'd have fun doing all kinds of boy things like burping and working in the basement. We came home to this:
Apparently, daddy had had enough of the wild, crazy, Donald Trump hair. I was shocked. It's not that I was so attached to his wierd hair (at least I didn't think I was...), it's just that I left my baby and came back to a little boy with a ... with a ... with a buzz cut! And daddy had even thrown his first haircut hair in the garbage! I was able to salvage it...but still.
Note to self: next time baby stays with daddy, hide the clippers. In a very good hiding place.
It's okay, Mase. It'll grow back.

5 comments:
Well I can't say it surprises me that Shandy would do this but I am sorry you missed your little boys first haircut.
Wow that was gutsy of Shandy. I can't imagine Eric taking it upon himself to do that, even now. I already told him that if he ever cut Mari's hair, well, let's just say it wouldn't be pretty (my reaction, not Mari).
Welcome to the buzz cut club, Mason! Joshy had to wait until he was two and a half to join (though Eric would have preferred an earlier membership for his son).
elisa
He looks good in a buzz cut, at least! Still, I'm sure it was quite the surprise. ;)
Much grace to you to still be sweeet to your hubby after such a shock.
He's claiming his son, though, and that's great!
Katie
Oooh...How big you are Mase :) You are only supposed to be 5 months old. He looks so adorable in that last picture. What a honey. I just love his sweet smiles. He gave us quite a few on Wednesday. I hope you were able to de-chunk the precious baby hairs.
Leah
Post a Comment