Bkgrnd

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by Andrea! I went to my 4th folder and posted the 4th picture. I'm about to explain it and then tag 4 others.



I went to my desktop photo folders, since the one in My Pictures ended up being one of the ABC book photos that everyone's already seen. That would be the ABC book that I haven't finished yet. So anyway, here's the 4th picture from the 4th folder....and I wish I could claim it!


My friend Jacque took this photo last summer when she was taking my husband's family's photos. She's getting into the photography business and we're shooting a wedding together in January! I love what she does and enjoy talking photography (and mom stuff) with her. Thanks, Jacque! You need a blog so that I can link to you and hear all about your life, okay?
I tag: Elisa, Katie, Kari, and Leah

2 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

Thanks for the tag. This is one I can do.

I wonder which photo is in my fourth folder.

Katie

Mike and Katie said...

Alright, I've got it posted. It's down a few posts because I'm not ready to displace the adorable picture of Amanda babywearing her bunny.

Katie