Monday, February 9, 2009
Not Me Monday
Lily did not cut her hair last week. Just a few days prior to the event, I did not think to myself, "I wonder when she'll cut her hair..." It did not go completely unnoticed by me until lunch time when large strands of hair were falling into her soup of their own accord. I did not completely miss the fact that she had stopped cutting paper at the dining room table and traipse off to her room, cut her hair, and come back out, going about her daily business until lunch. I was not thoroughly relieved that she only got a little bit in the front. I was not even more thoroughly relieved that she didn't do what a preschooler of mine did last year (skip right over her own hair and cut her mama's hair while she was asleep). I did not just realize that she still has time do just that. Oh, and her daddy SO did not tell her that she'd look really great with a buzz cut like Mason's and suggest that she do that next time. Oh no, he didn't. And she, of course, did not think that sounded like the best idea ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
lol That is funny that she cut her hair. Suprisingly none of my kids have cut their own hair "yet" I have always figured they would do it eventually!
What? No photos?
ele
Post a Comment