A couple weeks ago, I planned to go with a bunch of moms and their kids to a local greenhouse to plant flowers. I was SO excited. All the brown and gray and white was starting to get on my nerves. On the much-anticipated day, we got [another] snowstorm. I didn't care. We went anyway. In fact, we spent about 25 minutes in the car, traveling about 40 mph, in exchange for 10 blessed minutes in the greenhouse. Here are some photos of GREEN! 
Mark my words: I shall work in a greenhouse when I retire. Maybe by then I'll actually know something useful about plants!

1 comment:
It is a wonderful place to work! I love that, when I have time, I get to be in 70 degree weather - even when it is still an official Minnesota winter! :) It was great to see you - I'm glad you guys were able to make the trip!
Post a Comment