First of all, I had a first. This is the first picture I have ever taken of Lily in which I totally see myself at her age. Do you see me mom? Mom?

What's better than waiting for the fireworks on the beach in your pjs?

Little Miss Kate had a run-in with the picnic table. I'm pretty sure this is how she felt about it. And how is she so adorable?
My boy is helmet-free! And having a good old time trying to climb on top of the picnic table. Mason: Please take note of the above photo. Thank you.



4 comments:
How exciting for Mason! That seemed to go rather quickly! (And his helmet was pretty cute while he had it, too.) ;) Is he totally done with it now? Are the Drs pleased?
Fun to see new photos. Lily is looking so grown up.
Yes! I do see you in Miss Lily! We knew you were in there somewhere. :)
God bless both of you. Love, Mom
I didn't even know you as a kid and I can see you in that pic! I still think Mason looks like your dad somehow.
Totally see the mini-Cody there, even before I read the text. Something about that joyous smile...
You are so funny, Cody, when you write. That little side-note to Mason made me giggle out loud.
elisa
Post a Comment