Apparently I don't blog anymore. Or maybe just rarely. Whether it's severe writer's block, a life busier than usual, or morning sickness one can't really say. At any rate, I'll record a few things I'd like to remember about these days:
*This morning, I woke to my daughter calling, "Mooooom, you need to come down and eat breakfaaaast!" I was met with a completely-dressed girl and a table set with two bowls, two spoons, milk, and Cheerios. Wow. We enjoyed a completely wonderful breakfast together (at least, once I added a little sugar to my Cheerios...did you know that they are very, very bland?).
*My baby is not a baby. He is a little boy. Or a "big boy" as he says. He often sees "pire trucks" and today informed me that he can "stand ona table." Two minutes later, with toy-wrench-filled fist cocked at 90 degrees, he let me know that "I hita window." The crazy part? He lets me know these things before he actually does them. Even crazier? When I tell him, "No, you will not hita window," he actually does not hit the window. I'm so not sure what to do except be amazed.
*Lily is on the road to getting a big girl bike. Very exciting. More exciting is the fact that she is actually buckling herself in the car. Woo-hoo! Our tactics SO never work with our sweet #1. And though this is plan C, D, or E (I lost track) to get her to do it herself, we're going on about 3 weeks of pretty good consistancy. Thank you, big girl bike!
*Mason loves pop. He loves coffee even more. He can hear a can of pop being opened or smell the coffee from a mile away. It's pretty much ridiculuous. As Lily says, "Boys like coffee, but girls don't." Amen, sister.
*Baby G #3 coming in October. 10-10-10, give or take a few days. Lily's reaction was...unimpressed. But now she's excited. She wanted to feel the baby today, so I let her pat my tummy fat for a few minutes. It's all the same to her :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm glad you've broke your silence! Congrats agan on baby #3! Alexis' birthday is the 11th of October. She'd be excited if a baby was born on her birthday. We'll see!
again...sorry. Where has my brain gone?
Congrats!!! Good to hear from you and I hope you feel better soon.
YEAH FOR G BABIES! They are all sweet, though I have a special fondness for your first born. She's just so...so...so much like my first girl. I miss your blog updates about her.
I'll pray for you to be able to make it through (perhaps even with some joy) your morning sickness. Believe me, I know how you're feeling. Baby E4 is due 10-20-10!
hugs,
elisa
YEAH! Congrats my dear!! :) I too miss your blog updates - they are always so much fun to read! I also love watching your babies grow in your beautiful pictures! Hope the morning sickness doesn't totally wipe you out! Take Care!
Post a Comment