My boy is just as much a snuggler and rock-a-bye-er as he always has been, but he's also become an outside boy. He loves to "dig ina mud" and "ride pour-wheeler wif daddy" and "ride-a bikes" and "walk to-a lake lot". And he's discovered his "rainbow jacket" for wetter days, though today he told me "not dat one" when I tried to put it on him.
He's busy, of course (though not as busy as #1, but don't tell her that), and gets into all kinds of things. He constantly wants a snack. And now he can physically help himself if help is not around to assist or desist his efforts.
And he talks non-stop. Here are some recent words:
"Ith's a horsthey. I..bite-a horsthey's...nosthe...off." (As he eats a frosted animal cracker)
"Gotta getta chainsaw. Needs gas. Put-a it ina daddy's truck. Cutta tree down."
"What's dose? What's dese? What's dat? Who dat?"
"Wow, looka dat. Dat trailer pretty cool."
"Desus love me dis I know, por a bible tell me so, little one-a him be-ong, dey are but he-ih schthwong...yes, Desus love me...." (I've got to get some of his singing on video...treasures, I tell you.)
"I go potty. Hava delly-bean."
"Hi Lily! You ridin'-a bike? Why? Why? Why-cause?"
"Dat's daddy's house...yeah, itis!"
Sigh. These kids make my heart beep :).

No comments:
Post a Comment