Bkgrnd

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mason's Cake


I was pretty excited that Mason's birthday cake turned out just the way I wanted! It even tasted good - well, except the 'dogfood' which was all soggy due to the 90% humidity :).


He really wasn't too sure about all the singing and whatnot. It was very difficult to talk him into taking his index fingers out of his nose :).


But finally he did, just enough to show us "2", and then they went back in the nose. Lately he's been coming to me just to tell me, "I'n 2 momma. I'n 2." Yes you are, big boy.


4 comments:

e&e said...

W.O.W.

I had NO idea you were such a gifted cake artist! Any chance I can contract you for my kids' birthdays? I'm actually serious...we'll be in GR for Lella's 4th.

I hope you are feeling well!
elisa

Faith Family said...

LOVE the cake!!! Wow!

A day in the Life... said...

WOW that cake is amazing! GOOD JOB!!

megan said...

Super cute!!!