He/she is growing! And, just like his/her older siblings, he/she LOVES sweets! Woohoo!
Just a couple more months to go...some days I'm ready...aaaaannnnnddd some I'm not! But, ready or not, we're excited to meet our newest babe!
I have no inclings whatsoever about the baby's gender. Daddy does. Do you?
We have a few names we're tossing about. Nothing certain. And we probably won't until we need to (as in, at the hospital!).
Lily's excited. Mason has no idea what's going on. But he loves babies of all kinds, so I'm hopeful :). Both kids want it to be a boy, so they say. Of course, Mason only says what Lily says, so it's really only 1 and 1/2 votes that count.
Enjoy...it may be the only belly picture you get...you know how I love them! :)
PS: I see my mirror is dirty. I think the toothpaste spots really add to the homey feeling, don't you?

5 comments:
AAHHH!!! A BELLY PHOTO!!!! This really does fill a void in my heart...thanks for sharing!!!
hugs,
elisa
Adorable! And your Mirror Dirty!?! Your crazy! ;)
YAY!!! Love the belly shot!!! You are such a cute pregnant girl! :) How exciting to see the newest little Geisler in the works!
Hope you're feeling well!
I agree, your belly is adorable! I'd be snapping them all the time if I were you!
I'm secretly hoping for a girl for you...there's LOTS of lil boys in our church!
Oh, you are so cute! Love the baby belly! I'm going to guess "girl" but I couldbe wrong. ;)
Post a Comment