Bkgrnd

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Shoemaker's Children

Sometimes I take pictures of other people's kids.

Sometimes people actually pay me to do this.

Sometimes I don't feel like taking any more pictures.

So I let my kids grow up around me.

And don't really record who they are day to day,

...much less capture something wall-worthy.

Recently, I realized that there will soon be a third child to capture.

So I committed to capturing my two amazing kids before that happens.

And I'll have something sweet to put on my walls, in spite of having a newborn.

And yes, I'm addicted to the seventies look. I love it. And I love these kiddos :).

4 comments:

e&e said...

The 70s look? I'm apparently really fashionally-challenged. I never would have caught that.

Those are beautiful photos of beautiful kids. You are certainly one talented and blessed mama...and about to be blessed again!
elisa

Faith Family said...

I am LOVING the pic of Lily on the rock!

megan said...

GREAT pictures!! It'll be so fun to see another one in the mix!! :) If my guess ends up to be correct...you only have 8 days to go! WOW!!! Can't wait to hear! :)

Leah Lane said...

Great pictures. They capture them perfectly! I love your kiddos :)