Bkgrnd

Sunday, November 7, 2010

One Month!

Our baby girl is growing!

At one month, she's sleeping 4-6 hours at a time at night (sometimes, though, the "night" doesn't get started til midnight or so :)
And girlfriend's got baby acne. Bad. (These pictures don't do it justice!)
Don't worry, we still think you're cute, peanut.

She's looking around and taking it all it in more and more each day. OH, and we got our first smiles two days ago! Such sweetness!
*For a comparison of big sister and brother at one month, click here.

5 comments:

Faith Family said...

Wow your kids really look alike at this age! It'll be interesting to see what she looks like later on. Lily & Mason look so different to me now!

Andrea said...

One month already?! Crazy how quickly that happens! She is SO SWEET!! And though she looks like she fits right in with what your other two look like, I don't think, from a quick glance, that you'll confuse her baby pictures with either of the other two!

Leah had BAD baby acne, too. http://www.kids.gsqrd.com/May2007/album/slides/0510h-leah.html And there, too, the pictures just don't capture how bad it was, poor girly. And then it was gone! Crazy stuff.

Mike and Katie said...

Tali had the baby rash too. Poor thing and Christiana's was just a whole different story. I hated when people would walk up wanting to see "the cute baaaaby." I always dreaded that they would recoil in disgust.

In a blink of an eye they are cute as a button again.

megan said...

One month! Wow! She's just beautiful! I love the little baby leg warmers!!! Waaaay cute!

A day in the Life... said...

I love her baby legs! Ayven has a few pair but Matt thinks they are girly so he barely gets to wear them. If we end up having another girl, I am most definately going to buy some!

Haylen had HORRIBLE infant acne, the worst of any of the kids by far. I used Aquaphor on it regularly and it helped a ton! Just thought I would give you that FYI incase you were looking for something :)