Bkgrnd

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas: By Lily

This year, I gave Lily my camera at both our extended family Christmas celebrations. She has narrated each for you. Enjoy!
The little breadsticks.
Karly sticking up her toe in the box.

Karly laughing.

Rosie and Karly doing tricks in the box.

Grandpa sitting in his chair just rocking himself.

Me. And dots of the Christmas tree.

Rosemary being silly.

Mommy took this one. It's me, Karly, Rosie, & Mason.

Pinecones.

Daddy making a silly face!

Grandma Colleen's Christmas tree.

Grandpa Jody tickling Mason.
Emma holding Nora.

Kara holding Bennett and walking away.

Levi wrestling Micah!

The Christmas program.

Eli saying, "No! I don't want a picture!"

The music.

Daddy & Earl washing dishes. (Boys in the kitchen for the FIRST TIME EVER! YAY!)

Mommy & Lucas & Leah & Grandma.

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

Fun! I love that she was taking the shots this year! Can't wait to see things from her eyes! :)