Nora's Top Ten:
10: Learning to crawl
9: Learning to walk
8: Learning to climb. And climb. And climb. Times ten.
7: Discovering my opinion. And how to communicate it.
6: Discovering sweets. Thank you, trick-or-treat candy!
5: Turning one!
4: Pooping in the bathtub often. Heh, heh.
3: My paci.
2: Walking down stairs upright like a big girl.
1: Discovering that I am soooooo funny.
Mason's Top Ten:
10: Building a bird feeder with daddy and watching the birds
9: Four-wheeler rides
8: Learning that I love the farm
7: Riding a bike with training wheels
6: Learning to love the chainsaw and everything associated with getting wood
5: Graduating from nursery to children's church
4: Grandma "Harfan"
3: Legos
2: Candy. Sugar. Sweets. Yum.
1: Machines. Machines-machines-machines. Oh, and also machines.
Lily's Top Ten:
10: Preschool and Teacher Missy
9: Swimming at the lake
8: Camping
7: Graduating from Seedlings to Sparks
6: My dance leotard and shoes (I like them more than I like the actual dance class.)
5: Becoming a kindergartener (or "kinder" as my teacher says)
4: Learning how to make a salad
3: Getting glasses
2: Riding the bus on occasion
1: Cruising on my bike. And I mean cruising.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment