Bkgrnd

Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Birthday, Lilia!


Happy 7th birthday, sweet pea! 

I love you to the moon and back.  Times infinity :).  It goes without saying that you are growing up before our eyes.  Yes, you're growing taller (and taller!).  But you're growing inside, too.  You're learning so much.  You're becoming an excellent reader...great job!  You're hiding God's word in your heart...joy!  You're asking great questions and making mom and dad think hard about their answers....this is good!

You love to play with your siblings, especially when you can teach them something new or come up with a creative idea for you all to do together.  Nora adores you and loves to be your "kid".  Mason looks up to you and loves it when you read to him.  I'm very thankful that God not only put you in my family, but put you in just the right place in it.  I'm thankful God saw fit to make me your mommy, because I learn a lot from you.

I love the fun-loving, precious, sensitive, confident, creative, strong-willed, energetic, sweet girl God made you.  Happy birthday to the one and only Lilia!

XOXOXO

No comments: