That's how many years I think have been taken off my life from living with no railing on our loft and a two-year-old! Thankfully, that's the next project on the list and I can't wait! It doesn't help that daddy and Lily have the same no-fear gene (I completely missed that one in my genetic makeup). Anyway, it will be wonderful to have a useable space up there to play - without developing an ulcer! (oh, and all the white spots on the wall are places where we've banged them up and need to touch up the paint :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
holy crap! you've made a lot of progress already since I was there. It looks awesome. You have to admit the lack of railing makes it look really spacious. But safety first.
Hey Cody i now have a blog site it is schussmanfarmers.blogspot.com check it out i have just started it
Post a Comment