*It felt like SPRING today! 40 degrees feels like a tropical heat wave! We went for a short walk and Lily ran, jumped, galloped, and walked backward the entire way in her pink "galoshes" and raincoat. It was WONDERFUL!
*The baby now has a last name. It's "Sharkbait...HOO-HA-HA" (Like the movie, of course) We'd better get thinking on boy names...any suggestions?
*FYI: Do not let your children put bandaids in their hair. They are VERY painful to take out. Especially the "fancy" ones. I seriously thought I was going to have to cut that cute pony bandaid out of Lily's hair. Thankfully, I was able to pull and yank until only a small wig was left on the pony. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes isn't spring in MN WONDERFUL! That's because we are so grateful when it finally comes. My little ones and I also spent the day splashing and sunning...and wishing we were playing in the woods rather than in the city. We miss you!
elisa
Post a Comment