Bkgrnd

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Baby Belly

So I'm not a bare-belly photo-submitting kind of girl. In fact, I never really know what to do when I pose for a "see-there's-a-baby-in-my-belly" type of picture. So the other day when Shandy asked if I wanted to target shoot with him, I thought it a perfect time to snap a picture since I was actually doing something. Now when I look at it I think it's incredibly deceptive. The green sweatshirt is my favorite. I got it at a garage sale a few weeks ago. And it really disguises my belly! So although this is a picture of me with an 8-month belly, it doesn't give a true sense of how big it really is! If I get a chance, I'll post a more honest picture in the next week or two. And if you're a guy and you're reading this, I apologize for all the belly talk. And Monique, Katie, Andrea and Elisa -- at least you got one picture [sort of] :).


PS: I am not smiling, I'm scrunching up my left eye. I would never smile when shooting a gun. Ha!


PPS: The home-owner's insurance man said, "Boy, that's a bummer" about the car. Bummer :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the belly photo. ;) We're excited to see the little guy AFTER he comes out, too, but this little glimpse is good fun.

You look pregnant enough. ;) I was that pregnant with Leah, and, yes, I was wearing my coat, but I was at a clients house measuring for curtains, and mentioned something about the baby coming, and she said, "what, you're pregnant??" Nothing like being HUGE and having someone think you're normal. Not flattering. ;) So, all that to say, I can't tell if you're looking as big as you really are, but you absolutely look pregnant!

If we're up this summer (we're thinking late July) we're hoping to meet him in person!

Mike and Katie said...

What a fun picture! Thank you! I wasn't expecting a bare belly picture, although you holding a gun is even more revealing. It's great to live up north.


Katie

us said...

Thanks for the photo!!!