Bkgrnd

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Introducing...

Mason James
born june 16th, 2008 - 8 lbs 12oz - 23 in long


7 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!!

What a honey!

Congrats Kari for winning the prize!

Katie

e&e said...

WOO-HOO!!!

Oh he looks simply snuggly and sweet. I can not WAIT to meet him (like really I can't...I'm thinking I may have to come up next week). I am eagerly waiting to hear Lily's reaction and Mason's birth story and how all the new baby things are going.

So will Sharkbait be his nickname? I do like his "real" name. Cute!

hugs and misses,
elisa

P.S. I'm staying with Katie this week so we had the joy of screaming in delight together when we checked your blog.

Craig said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet the little guy.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a beautiful addition to your little family!

Anonymous said...

Yay! He looks just like a little boy version of Lily. ;) SO CUTE!!! Hope all is well with both of you (and Lily and Shandy, too.)

I must say, I was coming today to your blog to take my shot at the ice cream, but apparently am not going to win this time around!

Andrea

Todd and Val said...

hooray... congrats Codie and Shandy... boys are so fun!!!

Taylor said...

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOO!!!

Congratulations Cody and Shandy! He is such a cutie... so sweet!

(((HUGS))) to you!