Bkgrnd

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Two and Counting

"Mom....hey mom! I play bubbles! I play bubbles inside and I not supposed to! I play bubbles on the carpet!"

My thoughts, in order, during the next 1.2 seconds as I try to figure out what on earth is going on at 5:44 this morning:

Why is my daughter calling to me from downstairs when I just know she is sleeping in the chair in our room?

What bubbles?

What time is it?

Ohhhh...she did say something about wanting to get up awhile ago. How long ago was that?

Ohh...those bubbles (as in the big bucket of bubbles we just got the day before)

How did she get them down?

Oh. My.

PS: If you bite your baby brother's foot, he will cry. Just in case you didn't know that.

3 comments:

e&e said...

Oh dear! Mason is lucky to have such a fun big sister, although I'm sure he could do without the biting. Poor little guy! Isaiah did the same thing to Elijah and left big teeth marks.

And isn't it crazy how fast we can go through all those thoughts?

Thanks for all the updating. We are really enjoying it, especially since we thought we'd get to see you this week but won't. :(
elisa

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a start to a good day! (Okay, a little sarcasm there. Try again...)

Sounds like a start to a very exciting day! Sounds like you've got a good sense of humor -- that will carry all of you a long way. ;)

Keep up the good work!

Andrea

Mike and Katie said...

What a day! A foggy brain never helps much.

Thanks for the update. That pretty much sums up how life is going at your house.

KAtie