1) Rock and walk and rock and walk for hours and hours.
2) Let the baby cry in his crib.
3) When he still will not sleep, rock him and walk him some more.
4) Once he nods off, slip him into his crib.
5) When he wakes up after a few minutes, decide that you may as well bathe him, feed him, and get him ready for bed.
6) Wonder how you will accomplish this task since his big sister is already in the bathtub.
7) Plop him in with her (hold his head above the water, please!)
8) After 30 seconds in the tub, wrap him up in a cozy towel.
9) Rock and walk while supervising big sister.
10) When he falls asleep in your arms, wonder how you will wash big sis' hair and get her to bed.
11) Plop him in the empty baby tub that you just pulled out yesterday that, incidentally, he is too big for already.
12) Quickly wash big sis' hair, knowing baby will never sleep in that little tub for long.
13) Check on him 30 minutes later.
14) Take his picture because he's so darn cute.
15) Post "Baby Won't Sleep?" on your blog.
16) Fall into bed and sleep while you can!

4 comments:
So cute! How long did he sleep like that?
ele
I'm so glad you posted, but aren't we terrible about choosing blogging over sleep!
I'm trying so hard to cut back on blogging but it just ended spending more time because I need to catch up!
Mason is so cute. I'm guessing he's undiapered in there. How fun!
Katie
Ha ha!!! I see a parenting book forthcoming? ;)
Seriously, though, he is REALLY starting to get VERY cute.
I really enjoyed this post Cody especially the picture of Mason sleeping in the tub. I'm sad that I haven't got to see him in person yet. However, I am quite disappointed that your husband has not yet posted anything about the amazingly awesome BWCA trip he recently went on. Guess I'll have to do it... some day.
Post a Comment