Bkgrnd

Monday, August 11, 2008

Wake Me Up (before you go-go)

Lily's not the easiest kid to wake up. She's sort of like her mommy. She gets a little crabby. And goes back to sleep. Like ten times. Fortunately, I've discovered the key to waking her up quickly and with happy results. See for yourself...


This one cracks me up. Mason is totally enjoying this!

Ahhh. Awake. Happy. Let's get on with our day!

...oh, and don't ask why she was sleeping on the couch this morning... :)

4 comments:

e&e said...

That sequence is SO cute. It makes me excited (and a little less scared) to have my own little one with a "spirited" big sister all ready to go.

Of course I have to ask...why IS Lily sleeping on the couch?

By the way, Lella just realized this week that mama sometimes wears necklaces, rings, etc. and so she needed her own accessories. So she's been wearing her "Lily bracelet" non-stop! Fun!

elisa

Mike and Katie said...

That is so cute! I use the same technique to get Mike out of bed. He's in the habit of slapping his alarm several times before getting out of bed. His Amanda alarm slaps him! She thinks it's great fun, too.

Anonymous said...

These pics are SUPER cute!!! What a pair!

Hope everything is going well and wonderful for you guys!

Mike and Katie said...

So, everyday when I check my blog roll, I see this title. Guess what song has been in my head for the last several days!

Katie