Bkgrnd

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What's Exciting When You're 3 Months Old?

I find that I have more subjects to blog about relating to Lily and her exciting life than I do Mason. After much thought, I have concluded that this is because....well, her life is just more exciting. I mean, there are things to blog about Mason - like his large size, his incredibly cute shoes from my friend Angie (stay tuned) and the smiles that come more often every day. But I began to wonder what he gets excited about, you know? And I found three things - all inanimate objects - that really make Mason's day. Have a look-see:


The ceiling fans really hold Mason's interest. He could stare at them all day (until he gets tired or hungry, that is)

The view from his changing pad. That messy pile of clothes...all the bright colors and patterns...what's not to love?


And his very, very, very favorite: the chandelier. Don't tell people who wouldn't like this, but we sit him on the table in his bouncy seat and he's Mr. Content. I can see why :).

So I take back what I said. Life is exciting when you're three months old. It's just a different kind of exciting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever looked at the world from his angle before? Pretty intresting! Neat idea.

LL said...

I'm so happy that you've been enjoying his laid back sweetness :) How precious he is to us too. This week has reminded me how much I love my nieces and nephews too.