Top 5 doll names:
1) Sicky
2) Picky
3) Ricker
4) Chachy
5) Baby
Top 5 Things to Eat for Lunch:
1) PBJ
2) Apple Doughnuts
3) Peaches
4) Cheese Tortilla with Cream, but not Red Stuff
5) Curly Samich (sandwich)
Top 5 Reasons Why I Cannot Go To Bed:
1) I'm sweaty
2) I need water/can't find my cup
3) I have to go potty/poopy
4) Umm...I was jus'.....I um....I'm lookin' for....
5) I can't see, it's dark in here
Top 5 Favorite Places to Go:
1) Grandma G's or Grandpa Jody's
2) The hotel with the swimming pool
3) Old McDonald's
4) Daddy's School
5) The Library
Top 5 Things To Do By Myself:
1) Read books
2) Rock/diaper/feed babies
3) Change clothing/dress up
4) Rummage through bathroom cupboards
5) Play with playdough
Top 5 Things To Do with Mommy or Daddy:
1) Dance
2) Play guitar
3) Wrestle
4) Read books
5) Watch a movie & eat popcorn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a great post! So creative, and just what I needed for my ten-minutes-to-myself time.
elisa
That's Cute!
Baylee always uses the I am Sweaty excuse too, especially when she has to clean up her room!
i saw your comment on a day in the life's blog and decided to top by. i have to say your kids are ADORABLE!!
Hey, that Lily quote of the week...who was saying that? Lily or Shandy?
ele
Post a Comment