
This child of mine is my most difficult client so far. Remember when she was 18 months and I could effectively bribe her with candy? Yeah, well candy is only worth about 2.6 minutes of photographing these days. I am honestly shocked that I've got these two treasures to prove that once upon a time my daughter had an official three-year-old picture taken. Seriously, girl!
What she really wanted to do was sprawl out (as in the post below), hide behind the sheet in her "den", not look at the camera, and pretty much not do what I wanted at all. So now, as I reflect on our 4 minutes of friendly-do-you-want-the-m&ms-or-not battle, I've decided that I will take what I can get. I'll keep taking pictures when she doesn't know it....which always reveal the real Lily anyway.

And you know what? I already know it's not a battle worth "fighting" anyway. Know why? Because her daddy didn't get his 9th grade pictures taken. Yeah, his mom gave him picture money and filled out the order form and everything. He just didn't go. Wouldn't. Sigh.
Oh, but I do like this one...she's hopping on one foot. She's super good at that. :)

3 comments:
Lillian has those tights too, and that attention span too. I think we are soul mates separated by lots and lots of miles.
9th grade, huh? Good to know. It's not just my kid!
"Smile and get that hair out your eyes or I'm using the picture from two years ago for the new adoption profile!" Alas, there is not family picture in our profile. Only random snaps I could catch when he was unprepared.
I love the wordless monday pose. That looks so cool!
Cute photos!
Post a Comment