Bkgrnd

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Big Boy!


Mason is seven months old! At six months, he weighed the same that Lily did at one year...and she was not a small girl! He loves to eat...and eat...and eat. He's loving sitting at the table with the family and enjoying all the new tastes and flavors that go along with it. He's quite disappointed when he "only" gets a bottle. Still one laid back guy, but he's starting to tell his sister what he thinks about her taking his toys away :). His sister is truly his favorite person ever and he laughs the hardest at her.


UPDATE: In the post below, Lily was not falling...though she does that plenty, I'm definitely not quick enough to catch it on camera. Rather, I asked her to "sit right here" while I figured out exposure on my camera...she did the whole sprawled-out thing on her own. That's my girl!

No comments: