Bkgrnd

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Do you want a PRIZE?


A totally rockin' prize (compliments of Lily) will be given to the first person to correctly identify the circled object and tell us how it got 30 feet up in a tree!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like an apple? Maybe a squirrel brought it up the tree? If lily threw it up there you should make sure she plays softball when she gets older!!

Faith Family said...

I second the apple, but maybe by being hit with a bat or a sling shot???

e&e said...

We think apple too. And we actually thought squirrel too, but since Kari was faster than us on that guess, we'll guess raccoon (the one that was eating your garbage perhaps found its way back "home").
elisa & eric

Kelly, Katie Hanson said...

I'd have to say a squirl brought the apple up the tree.

andrea said...

I'm positive it's an apple because that's what you named your picture, smartie. :)

~cody said...

You know, I wondered if that would show up when you clicked on it, but didn't check. And I thought all of you were soooo smart. Ha hee ho ho.