Bkgrnd

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What Will It Be?


And when? And how big? Take a guess! And while you're at it, go ahead and throw out girl names. We're really struggling there.

Some potentially helpful information for you:
*Lily and Mason were both early -- Lily 7 days and Mason 11 days.
*Lily was 8lbs4oz and Mason was 8lbs12oz. Both were 23 inches long.
*The due date is October 10th.

So please, leave a comment with your guess - bragging rights are at stake :).

12 comments:

Faith Family said...

Okay...I'll guess October 1st, which is my birthday (: I think the baby will be 8 lbs. 4 1/2 oz and the same length as Lily & Mason. I'll have to think of girl names....but if you have the luck of our church lately, it'll be a boy!

Faith Family said...

Here are some names courtesy of my girls: Abby, Anna, McKenzie or Ellie.

e&e said...

I think October 4th and the baby will be 8lbs 7oz. I'll say you're having a boy, just because.

Mari says the best girl names (just in case) are Rose, Mary, Rosemary, and Flower. Take your pick...I don't *think* we'll use any of them. :)

elisa

megan said...

Hmmm. Well, I have to agree with the previous comments... and say I have a feeling it's a boy. (Especially if you are struggling with a girl names!)

I'll take Oct. 5. - 9lbs. 1oz - 22 1/2 inches long!! And just in case Lily & Mason get a new baby sister: Chloe, Avery, Stella, Sophie, Amelia

GOOD LUCK, CODY! :) The finish line is right around the corner!

Unknown said...

Ok...I'm going for it! It's a girl. She'll be born on September 30th in the wee morning hours. She's 22 3/4" long, 8lbs 6oz. She's going to be adorable :) And some names, ones that I'm sure Nate won't allow me to use someday....Isabella, Emerson, Cora, Abigail, Lydia and Marta :) Looking forward to meeting baby #3 :)

e&e said...

Mari wanted to add, just in case, that her best boy names are John and Buckeye.

Andrea said...

Okay, first of all, note that all of these guesses are before I read other people's comments, so completely unbiased. ;)

Boy, born October 1st, weighing 9 lbs even, and let's say 23.25" long.

And Lydia was a girl name I was going to suggest (though someone else beat me to it.) I love it, but don't think we could ever use it because it makes "Leah" seem a little plain. With Lily, however...I think it works. ;) But it's a boy, so it doesn't really matter, does it?!

Can't wait to hear...

Allison said...

I am never right about these sort of things...
I think it will be a girl, born October 2, and she will weigh in at 8 lbs 2 oz and 21 inches.

Girl name ideas...
Ella
Hope

Sam & Jenny McFadden said...

Hmmm... I think you're having a girl. (We need some more girls around. Gotta be hopefuly, right?) Let's go with 10/2/10, 9 lbs 1 oz, & 22 1/2 inches long again. Some favorite girl names: Olivia, Hannah, Emmalyn, Isabelle, and Lola-(Sam loves this name and me not so much).

P.S. "Shark Bait" would always make a fabulous name :)

Leah Lane said...

October 1st 8 lbs 6 oz 23 in long
Amelia Grace or Cadence Elizabeth :)
Rooting for a girl!

Kari said...

My guess is; October 2nd, a girl, weighing 8lbs 6.5oz, and 22.5 long. Names....Mildred...J/K:) Avery, Shelby, or Abigail. Looking forward to a new baby in the family!
~Kari

Anonymous said...

A girl. October 2. 8lbs 5oz and 22.5 inches long.

Names:
Liss
Aven
Arrian
Baylor

In any case - I hope it's smooth and goes very, very well! Blessings to you and Shandy!