Bkgrnd

Friday, June 30, 2017

Potty Talk

Henry is transitioning out of naps (waaahhh!).  Today I assigned him "room time" in which he's supposed to read or play quietly in his room.  He came out and had this to say:

"I don't want any more room time.  You hurt my feelings about room time.  My feelings are in my legs (this leg and this leg) and you hurt them.  And you gived me diarrhea."


Also, for recorded history: Henry is now mostly potty trained (yay!).  He's especially proud and intrigued by #2.  In fact, he makes a simple observation after every single poop.  He looks at it and quickly associates it with it's lookalike.  And I'm not sure it's been the same thing twice yet, which is impressive.  Some identifications made: turtle, ball, doughnut, play dough, and today it was "a birthday cake with a candle on top."  And that was pretty accurate.

No comments: