Oh sweet Henry-boy, you are three! You are becoming a little chatter-box and say all kinds of hilarious things. You love to build with duplos and especially like to pretend with small action figures. All of your siblings love to hang out with you - each of you enjoying different things together. Lily loves to practice her babysitting skills on you and you equally love to bask in her undivided attention. She helped you make a wood bead necklace for mama recently and I think you were both very proud (and I loved it!). You are just getting old enough for Mason to take on adventures. You love to do the things he does and you are now learning to be creative and build interesting things with small legos because of his influence. Nora loves to snuggle you and read and you are just beginning to pretend-play alongside her. I hope that she keeps her love for playing house long enough for the two of you to enjoy that a bit longer.
I am looking forward to our school year together, having you as my little buddy while the bigger kids are at school. You are great company!
You are also a dog-lover. Sometimes it seems that you love Lola most of all!
We love you, sweet boy, and pray that you begin to know and love Jesus this year.
Love,
Momma xoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment