Bkgrnd

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Potty Training I


As long as mom has an extended amount of time at home, we thought there was no better time to really put effort into potty training. So far....mediocre! The latest motivator is candy, but who knows how long that will last? :) At any rate, I'm super excited about "big girl undies" verses diapers...now if I can just get the rest of the team on board!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! She looks pretty excited in the photo. ;) That's half the job, I think! Our little guy decided at lunch time on Dec 27 that he was a big boy, and he hasn't touched a diaper since. (Not to say we haven't had a number of accidents over the last few days, but even with that, I am LOVING only having one set of diapers to be messing with!)

Go Lily!!

Anonymous said...

Lily is going to love the fact that you put a 'panty' picture on the world wide web when she gets to be about 10. :)