...that I will cherish forever. The three older kiddos are sharing a room right now so that Henry can get his sleeping figured out. They love it. And so do I! Tonight, as I read to all of them from Beezus & Ramona, Nora fell asleep on me. As she slept, Lily and Mason and I had a great conversation about whether we can trust that God is still good, even when bad or unfair things happen. And we talked about the difference it makes when we've trusted Jesus with our sins. {insert average-size outburst here, just to keep it real} I wrestled Nora up to the top bunk, shut the lights off, and left the room. Lily came out to ask if she could read Mason a couple stories from her bible. I agreed (how could I not??) I checked on them again and found two kids with two flashlights reading (how could I tell them to put them away??). The next time I checked in I found this:
Seriously? If my kids were always like this I would never make them go to bed! Sigh. I sure do love these guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment